Total number of students: 220
Number of students - Language Courses: 15
Number of students - College: 18
The Australian Business School is one of Queensland’s newest international schools offering vocational qualifications to both international and domestic students. Established in 2010, our school is specialised in Business, Management, IT and Digital Media.
In 2014, we opened the Australian English Language School in order to widen our course offering to include General English and Advanced IELTS preparation classes to international students.
Looking after students and their education is our number one priority. We prepare you to integrate into the work force or integrate to the best Australian Universities. When you complete a program at the Australian Business School, you will leave with valuable skill sets in Business, Management or Digital Media and will get qualifications recognised and transferable across Australia. All our trainings are focused and based on industry requirements.
Classes are run by experienced professional local speaking teachers with teaching and industry experience. That means they’ll teach you what’s relevant and what’s really going to help you in your career.
Our mission is to be recognized as the premier educational establishment in Australia while assisting our students in their successful integration into Australian Society within our cohesive multi-cultural environment.
So don’t wait more and start the journey now with the Australian Business School.
IntakeCourse start2018-12-03 2019-01-14 2019-01-28 2019-02-11 2019-02-25 2019-03-25 2019-04-08 2019-04-22 2019-05-06 2019-06-03 2019-06-17 2019-07-01 2019-07-15 2019-08-12 2019-08-26 2019-09-09 2019-09-23 2019-10-21 2019-11-04 2019-11-18 2019-12-02 2020-01-20 2020-02-03 2020-02-17 2020-03-02 2020-03-30 2020-04-13 2020-04-27 2020-05-11 2020-06-08 2020-06-22 2020-07-06 2020-07-20 2020-08-17 2020-08-31 2020-09-14 2020-09-28 2020-10-26 2020-11-09 2020-11-23 2020-12-07
- Great Location
- Easy access to public transport (buses, trains, ferries)
- Qualified and experienced teachers
- Friendly study environment
- New, modern facilites
- Affordable, competitive fees and flexible payments
- Multicultural student group
- Counselling for future studies and career
- Direct entry to Universities
- Student services and support
- Online resources and training options
- Quality of the material and resources
- Frindly and relaxing atmosphere
- 80 computers with high-speed internet access, installed with the latest Microsoft office and Adobe software
- 20 Mac computers with high-speed internet access, installed with the latest Adobe package software
- Free access to material, resources and computers
- High-speed wireless internet access throughout the campus
- 7 large and modern classrooms
- Student area with fridge, microwave, vending machine and cafe furniture
- New computers
- Free WIFI
- Large desks
- Ergonomic chairs
InformationBrisbane, Queen St. 293 / Level 2
Brisbane QLD 4001
See also similar courses
Brisbane, CollegesAustralian Business School Next intake: 2019-01-07
Certificate III in IT & Digital Media
Brisbane, CollegesAustralian Business School Next intake: 2018-11-26
Certificate IV in Digital Media
Brisbane, CollegesAustralian Business School Next intake: 2018-12-03
Diploma of Digital Media